Friday, October 1, 2010

BT Photography

I love what I do! I love meeting new clients, helping them to design a wedding of their dreams, and decorating on the day of the wedding. There is only one aspect of my job that I don’t love - that is missing out on the actual wedding. I always arrive at the venue before the wedding to decorate and return after the wedding to take down all the decorations. At the end of the night, I sometimes get to see my clients and have the opportunity to give them a big hug to congratulate them for tying the knot.

Recently, I started asking my clients who their wedding photographer is. Feeling a little “left out” of the wedding, I would check the photographer’s blog weekly (sometimes daily) to see if my client’s wedding pictures have been posted. (A big sorry to all the photographers that I have been checking on. I think I really messed up your stats on google analytics.)

Since I am snooping already, I thought I should share the pictures with everyone that reads my blog. Here are some pictures taken by Brian and Amy from BT Photography of my clients, Huong and Steve, on their special day. I love these pictures of Huong and Steve. They looked so happy on their wedding day. I absolutely wish I was there! (I always do!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...