Friday, May 27, 2011

Updated Candy Buffet

This blog post is dedicated to one of my brides that said to me shyly that she wants to have a candy buffet despite it being sooo two years ago. When she initially told me, I told her that it is her wedding and she can incorporate any elements she wants for her wedding.

I came across this lovely updated candy buffet when I was browsing through the blog, Hostess with the Mostess. This blog featured an event designed by Alchemy Fine Events & Invitations. I think this is an updated version of the candy buffet because it uses a solid color container rather than clear and tall containers. Also, the containers each have their own shape and personality. All the containers and candy are tied in to theme through the labels. The labels also take on a different shape rather than the usual square card. Little details matter and make a difference!

One more tip to brides: When designing your own candy buffet, often the thing that causes the most frustration is getting a variety of containers or canisters for the candy. I always suggest to brides to ask around to see if 6 friends each have one container. This way, there will be a good variety of containers without breaking the bank!

Here are the lovely pictures of the candy buffet that I have been raving about in this post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...