Thursday, June 30, 2011

Still Here - Just Working Hard!

Yikes, it has been three weeks since my last post! I can assure you that I have only been MIA on my blog. Launching Wishahmon - Event Creations during the middle of wedding season was probably not the best timing on my part. However, I am definitely going to embrace all the wonderful things coming my way. I am currently working several weddings, events, and projects. I will try my best to be consistent with my blog posts again. I can't wait to share more wedding tips, inspirations, and pictures of the events I designed this year!
Here is a sneak peek of a staircase I decorated at the Sheraton Eau Claire. Pictures of the wedding is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...