Friday, June 7, 2013

DIY Rhinestone Sash/Belt

A wedding sash, colored or with rhinestones, really adds a lot of sparkle to a wedding gown. These are unfortunately quite expensive to purchase at a bridal shop. For all the brides that come to Wishahmon - Glorious Gowns, I suggest they make it themselves. They usually just stare at me as I tell them the how easy it is and where to purchase the materials. (There are lots of  rhinestone appliques on Ebay. I've even attached the link to make it easier!)

I found an easy DIY tutorial from Shine Trim on how to make your own rhinestone sash or belt. You can use this for your wedding gown, bridesmaid gown, or little black dress. Makes any dress a little bit more stunning!!

If you attempt this project, please send me a picture of the final product! I would love to see it!

 ~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon













Photo Credit: Shine Trim Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...