Monday, May 5, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment

This spot treatment is one of the items I would never leave on a trip without. I use this (or another fave product) almost daily but only at night. I don't like to be in the sun with this on. I don't have a good reason for this but I personally don't like to be in the sun when I use a product with salicylic acid. A little bit on the pricey side at $19 for 15ml. Which is why I definitely just use it on the "spots" that need it.

This product is not a fast acting treatment. If you have a huge zit right the day before your wedding, this is not going to help that much. It is more for long term (and slow healing) use. One great thing about this treatment is it doesn't leave you huge scars. I feels like it heals deep down. (Of course, I have no scientific evidence to back this claim up.)

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!
, , large
Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...