Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hotel Arts Wedding

Maggie and Aaron is one really laid back and easy going couple. As a matter of fact, I saw Maggie at another wedding I was doing one month before hers. I said: "Uhhh...Maggie, we really need to get together to nail down the final details of your wedding decorations." Her response: "Oh yeah, we should probably do that!"

We did meet up before their wedding and lucky for me, the previous design didn't change at all. They did throw in a little surprise task for me, which I will discuss on another post! Maggie and Aaron wanted a modern wedding with lots of fun. We accomplished this with lots of yellow cymbidium orchids and candy in their wedding colors. The overall look achieved was modern, fun, and laid back. Exactly what Maggie and Aaron wanted!

Images from top to bottom: Guest Sign In Table, Orchids All Over, Ceremony, Reception Entrance, Loads of Candy as Centerpieces, Custom Clear Cupcake Stand, Favor Boxes with Two Cute Dolls








No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...