Wednesday, December 9, 2009

InStyle Weddings Magazine

I am sure a lot of brides will be just as disappointed as I was when I heard that InStyle Weddings magazine is closing up shop. Their last issue will come out on December 25, 2009. As indicated in one of my previous posts, I love reading bridal and floral magazines. InStyle Weddings is one of my favorites. I don’t usually play attention to the “stars” that get married because I don’t usually recognize any of them. I have so many wedding shows on my PVR that Entertainment Tonight just does not get a chance in my little world.

The thing I love about InStyle Weddings is seeing how a room can be decorated with a $100,000 budget. I strive to “reproduce” some of the wedding decorations for my clients at a fraction of the price. (I sometimes dream of having clients come to me with a $100,000 budget and tell me to make transform the venue into something absolutely amazing.) This magazine inspires me to design a grand wedding for pennies for my clients. I think my clients appreciate that.

Here are some pictures from InStyle Weddings website for some final inspiration. (Yup, they are all décor pictures!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...