Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I had the opportunity to work with many wonderful couples this year. To congratulate them in celebrating their first Christmas and New Years together as husband and wife, I decided to make hand made Christmas cards for each of the couples. With each of my couples in mind, I made a total of 17 different cards. Each of them were personalized to their taste and style.

Making these cards were not an easy task for me. I have to admit that working with paper is not one of my strengths. However, with a huge stack of paper, lots of different kinds of glue and tape, and my trusty sidekick - my Cricut machine I finished this task!

Here are some of the cards that I made. Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...