Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011!!

For those that have been reading this blog all along (thank you!!) will know that I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions. The main reason is because I don’t keep them past January 7th. (As long as I don’t add 10 extra pounds each year, I am not going to make the same resolution to lose the last 10 pounds.) Rather than making resolutions, I opt to learn something new each year.

Last year, I learned a little bit about photography. I wasn’t able to fit any photography courses into my schedule last year but I read lots and learned from other photographers. I also quickly learned how expensive photography can become. I personally feel that I have come a long way! The pictures of the Fall themed wedding at Cochrane Ranche House in my portfolio was taken by yours truly. Regular blog readers will be able to judge whether my photography skills have improved as I have been blogging about random pictures I have taken in 2010.

This year I am going to learn about giving back. Although I am not “rich” by any means, I do feel fortunate for all that I have. I would love to give back to organizations that are dear to my heart. Hopefully, my small efforts and contributions will be part of something big. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...