Thursday, March 3, 2011

Radio Interview

Recently I had the honor of being invited back to the Calgary Chinese Radio Station, FM 94.7 for a radio interview. I was interview by Ms. Terry Chan on her radio show, One Family. During this interview, we chatted about upcoming 2011 wedding trends and 2010 wedding trends that are still going strong. I also provided some wedding decorating tips for newly engaged listeners. This interview will go on air on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 10:15am. It can also be streamed live from the FM 94.7 website as well. If you are interested, please tune in! I would love to hear any kind of feedback from you, just send me a message on Facebook or email me at: monica@wishahmon.com.

Thank you in advance to all of those supporting me in this exciting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...