Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anthropologie Wedding Store

I love Anthropologie! There are two main reasons: First, you can get (almost) everything pretty in there, from colorful skirts to pink crystal door knobs to frilly aprons to sweet smelling hand lotion. Second, the store is always decorated uniquely and pretty. The last time I was in there I just sat in a chair and “absorbed” all the inspirational creativity while my friend scoured all the racks of beautiful clothing. (My feet were also sore from the 7th hour of shopping with my friend. She has tons of shopping endurance.)

There is now another reason for me to love Anthropologie even more! Anthropologie now has an online wedding store called BHLDN. They sell everything from heirloom quality wedding gowns to bridesmaid and party dresses, vintage-inspired jewelry, feathered headpieces and lingerie. The brand will create some of their own signature gowns and will also feature established and up-and-coming guest designers. Retail prices for the brand range from $1,000 to $4,000 for gowns, and $200 to $600 for event dresses.

Rumor has it that by the end of the year, there will be a line of wedding decorations rolling out too, featuring everything from cake toppers to lanterns. (Catch me before I faint and hit the ground!) Once their wedding decorations are out, I will make sure I share the news with everybody!

Here are some pictures of their lovely wedding line.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...