Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

It shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that I am a hopeless romantic. I love hearing about people’s love stories, reading romantic novels, and watching sappy romantic movies over and over again. One thing that I don’t “love” is how “love” is always associated with (tons) of big red hearts. I cringe when I walk pass stores with an overload of red hearts used as decoration. However, I do believe red hearts can be used as decorations tastefully. Here are some pictures of a dessert buffet with a heart theme. I know it is not the main focus, but I love the simplicity of the backdrop. (I have tons of envelops left over from a project and I just might do this in the future! Stay tuned!)

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!







Photo Credits: Hostes with the Mostess via Just call me Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...