Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lace Wedding Decor

Lace is the number one choice for vintage brides and romantic brides. When I think of lace, I don't think of the dollies that are crocheted by grandma. (Although I like those too!) I think of crisp white lace that is similar to the lace on a wedding gown. The easiest way to incorporate lace into your wedding decor is through table linens. However, you can also use lace as a backdrop, aisle runner, and around centerpiece vases to add a touch of romance. The next time you come across a piece of lace, consider using it as part of your wedding and decor!
~Monica










Photo Credits: 1) A Beautiful Cliche 2),3), 4), 5) Style Me Pretty

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I honestly would not have thought that lace good look so great; just keep it off the armchairs and sofas I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are currently loving lace so much it might find it's way back to the sofas and armchairs! Thanks for reading and sorry for the late response!

      Delete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...