Friday, December 14, 2012

Romantic Waves DIY Tutorial

Over the last couple of months, I have been watching youtube videos on how I can curl my hair to get romantic waves in my hair. I have tried to use my curling iron, flat iron, braiding my hair, putting my hair in a bun, and sleeping with my hair wet in these bizarre brides and buns! There has been a lot of sleepless nights without a lot of benefit to my hair and overall look. Great hair with dark circles around my eyes is not the look I am going for!

I read numerous blogs daily to get inspiration. Then finally it hit me that brides are probably wanting romantic waves to complete their wedding look too! Through Bridal Musings, I found an awesome DIY tutorial done by Severin Hubert, hair stylist and director of the The Hepburn Collection. Good luck! Let me know how it goes! (If it goes well for me, I will take a picture and post it on instagram!)

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer @Wishahmon




Photo Credits: Bridal Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...