Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Milk and Cookies

Couple of things I have to admit:
  1. I am thinking more about Christmas than weddings these days;
  2. I have been eating quite a bit lately. My 40 minute yoga class once in two weeks is not going to cut any calories from what I have been eating. (Eating two cookies in between typing this blog post);
  3. I never understood how Santa can get the milk and cookies I leave for him. The houses I lived in never had a fireplace, so Santa can't come into the house traditionally through the chimney. Non-traditionally, if he was to come through a door, I think we have greater issues with home security. I actually had this conversation with my childhood friend, Melissa when we were 11 years old. She tried to explain it to me and I think I might have responded: "Seriously?!"
 A little bit more grown up now, I still love eating cookies. I sometimes call them biscuits cause it sounds more grown up. But honestly, who am I kidding? I am totally an Asian Cookie Monster. Sometimes when the mood strikes, I will walk 8 blocks to find a cookie in the downtown area.

Here are some photos on how you can serve milk and cookies with some interesting presentations. Some of these might even WOW Santa (if he is able to get inside of your house!) Enjoy!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon





Photo Credits: Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...