Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Breakfast as a Late Night Snack!

I love eating breakfast anytime during the day. Years ago my friend and I joked about how we both prefer a steak dinner for breakfast and bacon and eggs for dinner. Of course, I am not going to blog about my weird (or normal?) eating habits. Rather, I was thinking what a great idea it would be to serve breakfast items as a late night snack to your wedding guests.

Usually as a late night snack, there would be coffee or tea; candy buffet; or seafood buffet! Personally as a wedding guests, I would prefer to have something to wind down the night with. The others are too much of a stimulant. Here are my favorite bite sized breakfast items found at Martha Stewart Weddings. They are all "good things", not to mention yummy!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon






Photo Credits: Martha Stewart Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...