Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taking a Break from Weddings (Two Weeks!)

Calgary summers are so short and I look so pale from working inside all the time. In between weddings, I will be heading out to the coast to attempt to get some color on me. (I've been told that I look healthier when I have a tan. If that is true, is the opposite also true? That I don't look healthy when I have the same coloring as a light bulb?) Sheesh...I get distracted so easily. Anyways, I will be MIA from blogging for two weeks due to a short summer vacation. If you want to see what I am doing on vacay and especially what I am eating, please check out our company instagram!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

Bonita's Winery, Kelowna, BC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...