Monday, March 17, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: Kiehl's Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser

I was going to blog about the cleanser that I use with my Clarisonic but after my blog post of last week, one of my blog readers told me she is really excited about this new blog series because she is currently battling with some major breakout. Thought I would share this post first! Good luck R and thanks for reading!!

This is my hard core cleanser I use when I have lots of breakouts due to that time of the month or lack of sleep. It is more on the drying side but I think it is a good thing cause it dries out the acne too. I follow this up with an acne treatment (will discuss in other blog posts cause obviously I don't just use one.) Also, a light weight oil free lotion.

If your big day is coming up, this might be worth a try. Of course, don't over use it for the first time and don't use it with your Clarisonic for the first time. It might be too over-drying if you use both awesome products at once.

Cheers to great skin!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!
, , large

































Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...