Monday, March 31, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

When this product first came out I wanted it right away but I knew it was for the wrong reasons. I wanted this product because my favorite Chinese singer, Sammi Cheng did a commercial for the product. When I learned of the price, that was another factor for not getting it right away. (There was no way I could pay over a $100 for a toner as a university student. Back then, I didn't know the difference between toner and essence. There is a difference!)

Years later, I heard more and more great things about this product from friends and the occasional bad review. Last November in Vegas, I was buying a new SK-II product from a very pushy sales lady. She insisted that I purchase the Facial Treatment Essence in addition to what I was already buying. She met her match as I was not going to budge. She ended up giving me a large sample of the Facial Treatment Essence. I tried it out and I am in love. My skin feels instantly smoother and hydrated.

I use this product after fully cleansing my skin, no toner, then add a serum, and maybe a moisturizer. Obviously this product is available in the States (Saks Fifth Avenue, no less) but I plan on getting my friends from Hong Kong to pick me up a full sized bottle from duty free the next time they come visit. I'm not sure of the availability in Canada but a quick search indicates you can buy it online at Sephora for $163.00 (5 oz.).

If you have tried this product, please let me know what you think of it too!!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!






Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...