Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Wishahmon Client - Lisa B

I came to Wishahmon after some disappointing visits elsewhere, and with little time to spare.  Monica welcomed me into her lovely private boutique and I had so many beautiful and unique dresses to choose from.  Her dresses were quite unique and felt one-of-a-kind.  I was surprised to have had so many great choices for my body type and Monica's honest opinions, knowledge of the industry, and excellent taste in fashion was so helpful.  I felt like an absolute Princess on my big day, and I had nothing but compliments on how perfect the dress was for me.  I can't let the dress go and will be keeping it for a future anniversary party!  
Lisa B.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...