Monday, September 28, 2015

Bridal Expo 2015 - Wishahmon

Bridal Expo 2015 was a huge success for so many reasons!

Here are some of the reasons:
1. I got to hang out with a bunch of wonderful gals at the Wishahmon booth.
2. We treated ourselves to $10 manicures from our neighbor, Gel Moment.
3. We got to meet and visit with a lot of wonderful vendors.
4. We had tons of fun talking to brides and grooms about their wedding!
5. We took an endless number of photos for brides and grooms with our photo cut out of Mr. Bacon and Mrs. Egg-Bacon.

This is Me (Bacon) and Kelly of Lovesky Designs (Egg)
 
For those that didn't notice right away, we actually had bacon and egged themed save the date cards, wedding invitations, and thank you cards too. The photo cut out and invitations were done by the talented Eva and Vanessa. They will be starting their invitation very soon! Once they are officially in business, I will definitely tell everyone through this blog too. Huge thanks to Eva and Vanessa! The photo cut out was egg-cellent.
 

Because I my baby's first year birthday party was on the same day as booth set up, I had no idea how I could get my booth put together. Thankfully, Theresa from Exquisite Events Calgary came to my rescue. She came by late Saturday night to help me set up my stunning booth. I wouldn't have such a stunning booth if it wasn't for her. I would literally have an empty booth with the photo cut out and invitations. Thank you Theresa! If you ever need help with a set up, I'm there!


~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...