Monday, September 9, 2013

Wedding GIFs

GIFs are all the rage right now. My two favorite tumblrs right now are #myfriendsaremarried and #immarriedtoanentrepreneur. Both of them are my regular reads and always make me laugh because I can totally relate to them.

Of course, I had to search wedding GIFs to see if there is anything out there. I found some created by JLB Wedding and these also put a smile on my face. These images/GIFs remind me of why I am in the wedding industry and why I love weddings.

If you know how to create GIFs, please leave me a comment and let me know! There must be an app for that...

Keep smiling!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon












GIF Credits: JLB Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...