Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer of 2011!

This summer has been busy and full of happy weddings. I am not complaining at all! In between weddings, I managed to squeeze in some time for short breaks and mini vacations. If you have been a long time follower of my blog, you probably already know that I got a SLR camera a couple of years ago. Each time that I think there will be picture worthy shots, I will lug my camera and accessories out to take some "artisy" pictures. I still haven't finished reading my camera instruction manual, but hey, I have been learning through trial and error.

Here are some pictures that I took during my mini vacations. Of course, they are only 1% of the 5% good pictures I took. Thank goodness I don't take pictures with film!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...