Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beautiful Bridal Hair Updos

Very recently I learned how to curl my hair with a flat iron. While this new "talent" of mine is still a far cry from being wedding hair worthy, here are some updos that are definitely swoon worthy! If you are able to create these looks on your own, kudos to you! If you are at the same level of hair talent as me, feel free to show your hair stylist some of these hair inspiration pictures!

Good luck! I know each one of you brides out there will look stunning on your big day - from top to bottom!

~Monica






















Photo Credits: One Wed Smart Planning

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, hairstyle beautiful, I liked them. I last saw these hairstyles here http://elstile.com/updos. It was a long time ago, when my wife did her hair for the wedding. Who needs, I advise to address. Very creative people are working there.

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...