Friday, September 21, 2012

DIY Flower Headband


I love DIY projects! Whether it is a big project like renovating my house or making hair accessories. I have a can do attitude about most things. If it doesn't work out the first time, I usually try again until I get a result that I am happy with! This flower headband might just be my next project. I love how dramatic it can make one of my brides look when they are walking down the aisle. If you like a more elegant look, you can consider smaller flowers or white flowers. Instructions can be found here.

If you try to make this yourself, do share a picture with us at weddings@wishahmon.com! We would love to see your custom creation!
~Monica





Photo Credit:  Simply Jessie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...