Friday, March 15, 2013

Calgary Consignment Boutique: Priscilla of Boston

I don't know about you, but I teared up when I heard Priscilla of Boston was closing down. I remember walking by the store when I was visiting San Francisco and not going in because I felt I looked too much like a tourist (and I wasn't engaged). My heart was filled with regret because I knew I would never be able to walk in the store and would never touch a Priscilla of Boston gown ever.

Well, never say never. Wishahmon - Glorious Gowns just added a couple of brand new Priscilla of Boston gowns into our collection.  (I was so excited that I stared at them for hours before even touching them!) Here are some of the gowns we have!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...