Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishahmon Gowns on Display

I've known Elly from Perfect Stitches for a while now. Five years ago I brought her a bridesmaids dress that was ordered for me by the bride. When it arrived not only could I not fit into it, but it was off by six inches in the back. Elly did wonders on this dress for me. She took the dress apart and put it all back together for me. It looked amazing! 

When I told Elly about Wishahmon - Glorious Gowns, she suggested I design and display my wedding gowns in her window display at her alterations shop, Perfect Stitches. I jumped at the opportunity and this is what I came up with! If you are in the neighborhood, please check it out and let me know what you think! (Beddington Towne Centre, 117-8120 Beddington Blvd NW.) If you need help with alterations, call Elly at (403) 730-5070.
 
~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...