Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Moustached Themed Party!

After Carisa and Richard got married, I was seriously worried that I would go into withdrawal from talking and meeting up with them. We had gotten so close that I would send Carisa pictures of jewelry I saw that would totally suit her style and she would send me pictures of shoes that she bought. Of course, all of our sharings were also shared with Richard (secondhand).
 
When Carisa called me and asked if I can help her with decorating her home for her coworker's baby shower, I told her "I'm there. When?"
 
Carisa's co-worker was having a baby boy named Brodie and Carisa wanted a moustached themed shower. I was happy to oblige and immediately made a ton of moustaches. The moustaches eventually adorned every surface and balloon we got our hands on. (Once in a while, Richard would wander into the room and shake his head.)
 
Here are some pictures of our decorating efforts. (Would have loved to invite Carisa and Richard's professional photographer, Fritz, but we (mostly, I) didn't want to share Richard's yummy lamb skewers with another person. Sorry Fritz.) As always, we are always open to trying new things and starting new ventures. Maybe in the future, Wishahmon will start offering decorating packages for baby showers and birthday parties? Stay tuned!
 
~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon Facebook page too! More goes on there!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...