Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nilla Fischer Got Married

Taking advantage of the wedding "(s)low" season, my crew and I have been focussing our time and efforts towards raising funds for the Calgary Zoo to help rebuild the habitats that were damaged from the June floods. Although I haven't had time to really sit down and write (thought provoking) blog posts (are they EVER though? Please let me know!), I did come across an image that I found very inspiring.  

The two images are of two brides getting married. They are both in white wedding gowns and each gown suits each of them. Love their hair too! A little research found the two brides are Nilla Fischer and her fiancee. Nilla is a Swedish footballer for VfL Wolfsburg and the Swedish national team.

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...