Friday, November 1, 2013

Kimono Wedding Gowns

I have always love anything that is "East meets West" or "Fusion." It might be due to growing up in Canada and knowing that you can be of a certain ethnicity and be Canadian. It is may also be due to speaking "Chinglish" (Chinese-English) all my life. It may also be substituting practically anything with soy sauce when cooking a Western dish. No salt? No problem, I will just add a couple of teaspoons of soy sauce. (According to the BF, uhhh...that doesn't work so well.)

Obviously I love looking at wedding gowns or else I wouldn't have started my wedding consignment boutique. The gowns below are a fusion of the Japanese kimono and traditional wedding gown. Absolutely the best of two worlds. A stunning gown shape and tons of color! I would love to get my hands on one of these. How about you? Would you consider wearing one of these fusion gowns? Which one is your favorite?

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!
 
Nishitetsu Grand Hotel's Kimono Wedding Dress
Nishitetsu Grand Hotel offers a variety of wedding plans, including rental kimono dresses by its dedicated wedding shop Yamadaya.
 
Aliansa’s Kimono Dress “Toumu” White
 
Angelica's Kimono Dress
 
Takeda's Asymmetrical Kimono Dress
 
Aliansa's Kimono Dress – “Koryu” Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...