Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween "Slash" Wedding Day

I went trick or treating for the first (and last time) when I was 10 years old. I was scared by a witch and ran all the way home with my mom running behind me. Never liked Halloween after that. With my love of weddings, I always wondered how I would feel if I had to do a wedding on Halloween day and what the wedding would look like? I hope not too bloody or scary. Dark and mysterious is ok as long as no one scares me. Below is what I envision.

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

You can werk black beading and a birdcage veil like nobody's business.
LiveJournal / Via weddingplans.livejournal.com

You can add little skull and crossbones accents everywhere and not feel excessive about it:
ghostlove.com

You can defy nature by having black flowers:
My Inspired Wedding / Via myinspiredwedding.com

Your cardholders won't suck.
Offbeat Bride / Via offbeatbride.com

Your centerpieces can get real whimsical:
Wedding Obsession / Via weddingobsession.com

The phrase "smell my feet" won't be out of place at all:
Heather Forsythe / Via heatherforsythe.com

Boho Weddings

You can acquire the most perfect spoons in existence:
Via etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...