Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Disney Princess Inspired Wedding Gowns

I believe there is a little bit of a Disney princess in all of us. Regardless of where you grew up, you probably watched a Disney movie and envisioned yourself as a princess. Not really a typical "princess" but I always envisioned myself as Mulan, going to war!

If you want to become a Disney princess on your wedding day and not on Halloween, there is a line of Disney wedding gowns at Alfred Angelo! Which princess do you want to be? Leave me a line and share! I will even share with you that I used to (and still) belt out Reflections like Mulan/Christina Aguilera!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Ariel from The Little Mermaid


 
Cinderella
 

Belle from Beauty and The Beast


Jasmine from Aladdin


Tiana from The Frog Princess


Photo Credits: Alfred Angelo, Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...