Friday, January 10, 2014

Sparkling (Bling) Wedding Bouquets

During the last couple of meetings I had with my clients and their florist, my clients were asked if they wanted some bling in their bouquets. One of my clients said right away "Of course!" The other one just stared at me blankly. I told her the florist that we will get back to her on the bling. Here are some pictures I pulled for my client to show her what "adding some bling to her flowers" can mean. If you too are wanting some bling in your bouquet, feel free to show some of these pictures to your florist too!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!


 Colin Cowie Weddings


 Blossoms Sweet


Rachel May Photography




Tami Winn Events & leFleur Couture


 By-Dzign


Eight Tree Street


Designs by Kent


 MG Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...