Friday, January 31, 2014

WN: Brides Throwing Cats

Since posting "Wedding Tips (From Ryan Gosling)", I learned I have a lot of different readers for this blog. Some readers loved how different this post was. Others sent me a personal message asking me if I was high when I posted it. (No, I wasn't. I just love Ryan.)

This is a fun post where (Bride - Bouquet + Cat) * Photoshop = Brides Throwing Cats. According to their website: It's all a bit of fun, photoshopping cats in place of bouquets for brides to throw. No cats were harmed and we certainly don’t encourage anyone to throw a cat ever, let alone on their wedding day.

Thanks K for this wedding notification!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!


Look at the height of that kitty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...