Friday, June 13, 2014

Decorating Ceiling Beams at Your Venue

Before becoming a wedding planner, I wanted to be an interior designer. I was always fascinated with structural details. Ceiling beams are my weakness. I love the look of them and would do almost anything to have them in my house. Unfortunately for me I live in an older bungalow that would be killer expensive to do.

Obviously, interior design as a career did not work out for me but I love what I do now. When I came across the picture below, it made my heart flutter a little and made me think what if... To answer my own question, I love weddings, I love designing weddings, and I will always love ceiling beams. The picture below speaks to all of that.

If you don't have deep feelings about ceiling beams, hope this picture provides you with some inspiration for your own wedding! Enjoy!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!


 Lin & Jirsa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...