Monday, June 16, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: Ingrid Millet Extreme Anti-Aging Cream

I know I can't stop the clock on getting older but I can definitely try my best to slow down the clock on looking older. I started using anti-aging products in my mid-twenties. Why so early you may ask? I was inspired by my friend, Jenny who told me she has been using eye cream since she was 16 years old. We are the same age but our eyes look drastically different. Her eyes make her look like she is still 16 years old.

Since I am always hiding behind a thick pair of glasses, I decided to focus on the rest of my face first. I am born with a round-ish face and sagging cheeks. Anti-aging creams and firming masks are a must in my daily, weekly, monthly routine.

I have been using the Ingrid Millet Extreme Anti-Aging Cream for some time now. While I can't vouch on whether it has made me look younger, I don't feel like I look a LOT older. This product is hard to come by in Canada and is on the pricier end of products. If you too would like to start using some preventive products, it is never too late or too early. 

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...