Monday, August 18, 2014

What's New At Wishahmon - August 2014

This month is super exciting as we are announcing a brand new blog series and a stunning wedding gown! BTW: Are we supposed to post "What's New" blog posts at the beginning of the month or does it still count if it is within the month? Let us know your preference!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

New Blog Series: V loves B!
V (Vincci) is the first friend I met through twitter. Who knew it can actually happen! She heard of Wishahmon through a mutual friend and suggested one of her peeps to contact me to help with their wedding plans. After digging a little bit deeper to learn who this chick was, we met up a couple of times and bonded over mac and cheese (don't judge). I absolutely adored her!

I saw a picture of an engagement ring on her Instagram but it wasn't until she "announced" it to me via twitter that I knew for sure! I asked if she would like to blog once a month about her wedding plans and she said yes! Make sure you watch out for her blog posts!


Kenneth Pool Gown Available! 
We are super duper excited about this gown! It retails over $5800 and we have it for $3500! It is a once loved gown in perfect condition. Sized 10. If you are interested in the gown, contact us right away. Only those that special request this gown will get to try it on!


1 comment:

  1. So excite! I'm pretty sure my Twitter "announcement" was "Now I can look at gowns at Wishahmon with purpose." lol. That Kenneth Pool gown is stunning! But sadly not my size and out of my budget!

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...