Monday, October 20, 2014

DIY Save the Date Scratch Cards

I like scratch cards as much as I like stickers. When my parents had a fast food restaurant, I would trade a Chinese food lunch box for scratch cards from a Korean guy that was watching his parent's convenience store. After my mom found out, I didn't get into too much trouble. She just thought it was a bad trade since I rarely won any money and the Korean guy always got fed. Truth is, while it was nice to win some money I just really like scratching the cards and playing the game.

Fast forward to today, I found step by step tutorial over on Art Mind on how you can make your own DIY scratch cards. Although the pictures below are for save the date cards, they can also be used for wedding shower ideas or any other event.

If you attempt to make these, please let me know how it went! Better yet, please send me one to scratch!! 

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!


scratch off save the date record player

scratch off save the date city skyline
Unless Someone Like You 


1 comment:

  1. I love scratch cards also, especially when I can make a business from them. Found this link today regarding an up and coming product launch in the scratch card industry. What's more, it comes with a business opportunity. Felt like sharing: http://e-scratchgames.com/scratch-cards-business-opportunity/

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...