Friday, October 31, 2014

Paper Crown - Lauren Conrad

I never watched The Hills before but I knew of Lauren Conrad. Mostly because her name seems to pop up all over the place and she seems to be quite an entrepreneur. At the bookstore, I see she has written several books (I didn't buy or read any), going through magazines I see she is also a fashion designer. When I came across Paper Crown  and learned she also designed a line of bridesmaid dresses, I finally took notice. Of course, it had to be wedding related for me to take notice!

Here are some dresses from her collection. I think they are very contemporary and while I hate to say it, I kinda mean it: They are dresses you can wear again.

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...