Friday, October 24, 2014

Sarah Houston Spring 2015 Bridal Collection

When I initially started writing this blog, it was really hard for me to blog because I felt it had to be written perfectly, interesting so that people will want to read it, and I cannot say shit even when something was shitty. My mindset changed when I started to view this blog as a way to share interesting things that I found on the internet. Similar to wanting to share a the great deal you get on a new shirt with a girlfriend.

I came across the wedding gowns of Sarah Houston and learned she is a Canadian based designer. Her designs are a blend of romance and elegance, old world charm and modernism. If you too have used these key words in describing your dream gown, her 2015 Bridal Collection is a must see for you! 

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...