Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Awesome Wedding Favors

Over the years, I have assisted with numerous brides with finding a wedding favor to compliment their wedding theme. I have found edible wedding favors as well as useful wedding favors, such as books. Just when I thought I've seen it all, I have found a couple more ideas that would make awesome favors. I love the stickers idea. Does anyone else love stickers too?

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon

Personalized lip balm (Apple Brides)
Personalized Lip Balm (for a Winter Wedding)

Donuts (Brides of Northern Texas)
Donuts

Personalized Water Bottles (Savvy Sugar)
Water Bottles

Salt Water Taffy (Martha Stewart Weddings)
Salt Water Taffy

Mojito Kit with Muddler (The Stationary Suite)
Mojito Kit with Muddler

Tiny Stickers (Etsy)
Tiny Stickers

Personalize Tote Bags (Wedding Chicks)
Cute Tote Bag

Sriracha Salt (Ramshackle Glam)
Sriracha Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...