Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Circus Themed Photo Shoot

Last year, I tweeted (something to the effect of) "Helped a bride find a wedding gown for her circus wedding." Almost immediately I got contacted by Kevin of Kiss Photo inquiring what I meant by my tweet. I explained to him that my bride was going to have her wedding when the circus comes into town in March. She knows one of the organizers and she is allowed all access at the circus. Kevin thought that was so cool and we collaborated on a photoshoot was put together in weeks. 

It took me three tries before the circus organizers allowed us access to the circus. During our second conversation, she asked me if I wanted elephants for my photo shoot. Of course, I said YES! She said it is $3000 to have the elephants cleaned and dressed. I asked her how much are the elephants if they are dirty and naked? The organizer laughed her head off and said she will get me access to the elephants. 

The day of the shoot was wonderful and quite magical. Everything fell into place and the elephants were amazing! (The elephants ended up being clean and naked.) The group of vendors acted like little kids at the circus and even took turns taking pictures/videos with the elephants too! 

Here is the group of little kid vendors: 
Coordination: Monica @ Wishahmon Wedding Creations
Photographer: Kevin @ Kiss Photo
Wedding Gowns: Monica @ Wishahmon Glorious Gowns
Hair: Jag Moussa @ The Ginger Group
Make Up: Agnieszka Bara 
Flowers: Laura Hamilton
Jewelry: Kari Woo
Models: Sophie Barry and Bianca Stevens

Check out the stunning pictures from our first photo collaboration!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...