Monday, February 10, 2014

Real Calgary Weddings - Mary Frances and Riley Harper

My girl friend and I were chatting over coffee on a cozy afternoon in a cafe when a wedding party walked in and caught my eyes - subtle neutral Desert Sand / Beaver colour scheme, with a splash of Brick Red on the groom's tie! (If you were wondering, we are speaking Pantone here.) 

It was the wedding party of Mr. and Mrs. Harper, they sported the most beautiful winter wedding colours that I have seen this season! They might look a bit casual, but the chic, fashionable details were just perfect for their special day for the Calgarian winter. The girls were wearing cozy cardigans, guys in sweaters, and the richness of each neutral shade complimented the delicate lace details on the girls' sleeves and the custom-made wedding dress. Oh my! I fell in love with them.

What a delightful encounter! Thanks so much for letting me take a pic and blog about you! Cheers to the Happily-ever-after!

~Cikiena
I love brides and wedding gowns. My specialty is helping brides find the perfect wedding gown!



1 comment:

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...