Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Candles On Ceremony Aisle

Often I've had brides wanting candles on both sides of their ceremony aisle because they want to create a soft and romantic ambiance. I have always been wary of this request only because I don't stop being a worry wart until the bride walks up and down the aisle without catching on fire. When I came across these ceremony pictures, I then realized how silly I have been all these years worrying when I could have just elevated the candles. Duh.

For all my future brides with this same request, this is what I will be suggesting from now on. I think it will create a stunning ceremony for you and it will keep my blood pressure down when you walk down the aisle.

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!













 LUVROX Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...