Monday, June 9, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

With the weird weather we are having in Calgary, hotter temperatures outside (sometimes), being active outside more, it really wreaks havoc on our skin! This is the best time to ensure your skin is clean after a day of playing outside or running around. As you should already know, your skin repairs itself at night, If you don't clean your skin fully before applying all the remedies, it is really not effective, waste of time and money, and can do more harm (as it may clog up your pores even more.)

Obviously you need to wash off your makeup and cleanse your skin well. One thing that I like to do weekly if I remember is to use a deep pore cleansing masque. I always remember when I have breakouts. Word of caution, this masque is thick and can be drying. Often I don't apply the masque to my enter face. Only the problem areas at the time or my T-zone. No one says you have to use one product all over your face. Just use it where it is needed.

Remember it is all fun and games until you breakout the next morning. Keep your skin clean always!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!




Disclaimer: All of the opinions expressed are my own. I am not a skin doctor rather a wedding planner obsessed with her skin.  I hope to share the skincare products that work for me. I am not paid for any of my reviews. Just sharing tips girlfriend to girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...