Friday, January 30, 2015

Wedding Fair 2015

The Wishahmon team attended the Wedding Fair on January 18, 2015 and had a blast! We had the opportunity to speak to many brides about their wedding and booked a total of 41 appointments to help brides find their dream wedding gown. At the Fair, we also sold bridal jewelry which was also a hit.

Our booth design received a lot of compliments from brides and our peers. Everyone thought the booth was eye catching and fun. I think we hit the mark with our carnival theme. One thing I wish I had was some free popcorn that day!

As for our contest, we have contacted the winner directly and she has opted to not take the featured wedding gown and take the $500 credit towards her wedding gown. Thank you so all that entered our contest! Please continue to follow us on facebook and this blog as we have periodic giveaways!

Lastly, I have to thank my wonderful team members. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Huge thanks to Yan, Rhoda, Polly, Maggie, and Jessica. I love you gals!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Photo: We are at booth 910 at the Wedding Fair! We are giving away a wedding gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...