Friday, March 19, 2010

Wishing Wall

In an effort to save money, I have been staying away from shopping malls. Instead, I have been doing some online shopping and paying for shipping! (My efforts of saving have gone out the window.)

I came across a wonderful product at Uncommon Goods called a “Wishing Wall.” Traditionally, at most weddings, guest sign a book or picture of the newly wedded couple. More recently, some couples have cards for guests to sign and to hang on a “wishing tree.” Personally, I feel that the traditional method does not allow me to write enough blessings to the couple. Regarding the wishing tree, I don’t really want other guests to read what I wrote to the couple!

The Wishing Wall is a wonderful compromise, much like a marriage. Guests can write all their blessings on a piece of paper, roll it up and place it in one of the compartments. They can be as creative and personal as they want. Not only is this a neat way for the couple to reveal and store all the blessings from their guests, I think it will also look cool as a piece of modern artwork.

The Wishing Wall comes with a wish chest and sells for $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...