Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello Jello...At Your Wedding

Growing up with my childhood friend, she always made me jello when I went to her house. It wasn't just jello in a cup. She would make different flavors layered on top of each other and then cut into cubes. I was totally impressed back then with her "cooking" skills and loved going to her house in anticipation of these. (The blog title is also dedicated to her as she would always call, email, or ICQ me starting with Hello Jello!)

Back to weddings - Jello is making a comeback and has become more sophisticated. They are now being cut up into different shapes, exotic fruits are incorporated, and even alcohol is included in the recipes! Jelly Shot Test Kitchen has a variety of recipes if you want to try it out for yourself. (I hope my friend reads this blog and starts experimenting with jello again!!)
~Monica












Photo Credits: 1), 2), 3), 4) Jelly Shot Test Kitchen 5) Rock UR Party 6) My Jell-O Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...