Thursday, October 25, 2012

DIY Wedding Ideas with Wallpaper!!


Wallpaper is not what it was before. I remember ripping off the horrible stuff when I got the ok to decorate my own room. It was a lot of work. For about 15 years I didn't think twice about wallpaper again. Then, all of a sudden, wallpaper was IN. It was featured in all of my home decor magazines, usually as an accent wall. Loving this look, I planned my new home with wallpaper in mind. I was determined to create an accent wall in my living room. And then, I realized the price of wallpaper had gone up and it was no longer the 1980's (or the prices in the 80's to be more accurate.) Totally bummed, I put this decor idea out of my mind.
Then suddenly one day, I learned from Martha (Stewart) that you can decorate your wedding with wallpaper. In a value sense - the price of wallpaper is now a great deal considering how much you get and how expensive wedding "stuff" is. In a creative sense - wait, what? wallpaper? genius idea!!

Here are some ideas that Martha had on DIY wedding projects using wallpaper! I am totally stoked and can't wait to find a gorgeous roll of wallpaper to decorate a wedding. Any takers? Email me!
~Monica

Vow Decor
Vow Wow
Wedding Stationary

Reception Wraps
Picture Areas


Photo Credits: Martha Stewart Weddings

1 comment:

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...