Thursday, October 4, 2012

Venue 1008 Wedding Reception



This blog is part two of Anila and Stefan's wedding - the reception. Anila and Stefan's reception was at Venue 1008. Honestly, I had no idea where it was when Anila told me about it. When I pulled it up on google maps, I learned that I went by it a ton of times! It is a very unique venue with lots of musical influences and inspirations all around. (We even found a guitar that matched our decor!)

Throughout the wedding planning process, Stefan had very little to say. The only time he spoke up was when he said he wanted the color blue at the wedding. He didn't really know which venue, how much blue, or even which shade of blue. One thing for sure, he wanted the color blue. Anila interpreted what Stefan wanted and said a turquoise blue for the wedding reception as an accent. They wanted to incorporate a beach element like Trindad (where Stefan is from) and peacock feathers (which is a must in East Indian wedding themes.) As a result, we made two different centerpieces. A lower centerpiece with sand and seashells, and a taller centerpiece with peacock feathers.

Once again, I would like to congratulate Anila and Stefan on their wedding union! I wish them a lifetime of happiness together. I absolutely adore you both!

I would also like to do a shout out to my decor crew. We worked till 9:30pm to decorate this venue and then woke up at 4:30am the next morning to decorate the ceremony venue at Canada Olympic Park. I can't do what I love without your support and assistance! Hugs!

~Monica 







2 comments:

  1. The wedding reception decoration is perfectly and attractive too. This will make the guest very happy. To plan and organize the wedding. So the engaged people may use the android wedding app as an assistant help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah awesome wedding venues with many luxurious facilities. I am also searching for the chicago wedding space and found good results. Thanks for sharing your blog post as very informative.

    chicago wedding space

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...